Co-op is working with the Mental Health Foundation to raise funds for mental health programs and initiatives in your community.
Dedicated Co-op members and the Mental Health Foundation are creating a powerful alliance for change. This collaboration is a beautiful testament to the power of unity and the strength of shared values. Together, we’re working hand-in-hand to bring mental health support to those who need it most.
The Co-op Communities in Mind campaign is making a real difference across Alberta. We’ve been able to support services, develop new programs, and reach out to more individuals struggling with mental health and addictions issues. Join us in support of the incredible work being done. Every contribution, no matter how small, can make a huge difference. Let’s continue to build this bridge of hope together, because mental health matters, and together, we can make a world of difference.
Since 2020, this campaign has raised over $131,000 for mental health and addictions resources across Alberta!
Your donations are impacting communities across Alberta
- Move Your Mood Studio (Red Deer)
- Opioid Dependency Group Program (Red Deer)
- Patient Sensory Items & Art Supplies
- Transform Through Nature Youth Program
- An Influential Generation Program (Red Deer)
- Mental Health Supports for Children, Youth, Adults & Seniors
- Enhancing Protective Factors Program (Wainwright & Area)
- Mental Health & Addictions Enhancements Program (St. Paul)
- Spiritual and Recreational Enhancement in Recovery Project
We’re happy to welcome South Country Co-op to the Communities in Mind campaign for 2024! Supporting communities including Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, and Brooks, we can’t wait to share the impact they make in their trading area.
- Addiction and Mental Health Treatment Support
- Community Kitchen
- Project REACH Family Connection Events
- Growing Protective Factors (Viking & Area)
Apply for funding to improve mental health & addictions resources in your community!
Check out these free mental health resources right now!
Donations made to the Co-op Communities in Mind campaign will be disbursed based on the postal code.