Your support makes a difference.
Events play an important role in raising much needed funds for mental health research, programs and patient care, while building awareness of the urgent mental health care needs in our community.
We are in unprecedented times and over the past year the event landscape has changed significantly, but with some fun ideas and a little extra creativity you can plan a virtual-friendly event and still raise much needed funds for mental health in your community.
You can participate in one of our modified annual events, organize your own VIRTUAL third party community fundraising event, raise funds online or choose Mental Health Foundation to receive the proceeds from your corporate fundraising initiative. Any one of these choices can make a difference in the lives of those suffering from mental illness! No event is too small to make a difference and every dollar counts!
Host a VIRTUAL Third Party Community Fundraising Event in support of Mental Health Foundation
Check out some of these fun ideas to get you started:
- Create a virtual concert, talent show or movie night!
- Host a games night, cooking class or craft workshop.
- Turn your birthday or other type of celebration into an online fundraising event.
- Test yourself with a fitness challenge, set-up an online fundraising page (Add link to online page set-up) and get your family, friends and colleagues to support you!
- Host a virtual bake or yard sale or even an online auction.
CLICK HERE – Fill out an Event Proposal Form
CLICK HERE – Download our Third Party Community Fundraising Event Guide and read about how you can support Mental Health Foundation today!